How to get to Tai Seng MRT Station from Punggol MRT Station by Train?
Destination : Tai Seng MRT Station
Address : 33 Upper Paya Lebar Rd, Tai Seng, Singapore 534803
Make your way towards Punggol MRT Station Walking
- Walk to Punggol walking 1 min 0.1 km
- Take Entrance C walking 1 min 28 m
- Start your journey from Punggol MRT Station. For assistance on train fares, tickets, prices, payment methods or EZ-Link smart card information, please approach SBS Transit Passenger Customer Service Counter at the station or refer to official SBS Transit website for details.
- Take North East Line train towards Harbour Front, for 5 stations to Serangoon. Subway SBS Transit 12 mins 7.3 km
- Walk to Serangoon walking 2 mins 0.1 km
- Change train at Serangoon MRT Station. Transfer
- Take Circle Line train towards Marina Bay, for 2 stations to Tai Seng. Subway SMRT 5 mins 2.7 km
- Walk to 33 Upper Paya Lebar Rd, Tai Seng, Singapore 534803 walking 2 mins 0.2 km
- Take Exit B walking 2 mins 90 m
- Arrive at Tai Seng MRT Station. You have reached your train station destination.
- Estimated Travel Time : 39 mins
- Total Station Stops : 7 stops
- Total Train Transfer : 1
- Total Travel Distance : 10.4 km
- Total Estimated Walking Distance : 518 m / 0.52 km
- Data updated as of 26 Oct 2021