How to get to Tai Seng MRT Station from Woodlands South MRT Station by Train?
Destination : Tai Seng MRT Station
Address : 33 Upper Paya Lebar Rd, Tai Seng, Singapore 534803
Make your way towards Woodlands South MRT Station Walking
- Walk to Woodlands South walking 2 mins 0.1 km
- Take Entrance Woodlands South Mrt Station Exit 2 walking 2 mins 0.1 km
- Start your journey from Woodlands South MRT Station. For assistance on train fares, tickets, prices, payment methods or EZ-Link smart card information, please approach SMRT Passenger Customer Service Counter at the station or refer to official SMRT website for details.
- Take Thomson East Coast Line train towards Caldecott, for 6 stations to Caldecott. Subway SMRT 17 mins 12.2 km
- Change train at Caldecott MRT Station. Transfer
- Take Circle Line train towards Marina Bay, for 6 stations to Tai Seng. Subway SMRT 15 mins 8.0 km
- Walk to 33 Upper Paya Lebar Rd, Tai Seng, Singapore 534803 walking 2 mins 0.2 km
- Take Exit B walking 2 mins 90 m
- Arrive at Tai Seng MRT Station. You have reached your train station destination.
- Estimated Travel Time : 54 mins
- Total Station Stops : 12 stops
- Total Train Transfer : 1
- Total Travel Distance : 20.6 km
- Total Estimated Walking Distance : 344 m / 0.34 km
- Data updated as of 26 Oct 2021