How to get to Tai Seng MRT Station from Bukit Batok MRT Station by Train?
Destination : Tai Seng MRT Station
Address : 33 Upper Paya Lebar Rd, Tai Seng, Singapore 534803
Make your way towards Bukit Batok MRT Station Walking
- Walk to Bukit Batok walking 1 min 77 m
- Take Entrance B walking 1 min 57 m
- Start your journey from Bukit Batok MRT Station. For assistance on train fares, tickets, prices, payment methods or EZ-Link smart card information, please approach SMRT Passenger Customer Service Counter at the station or refer to official SMRT website for details.
- Take North South Line train towards Jurong East, for 1 station to Jurong East. Subway SMRT 3 mins 2.1 km
- Change train at Jurong East MRT Station. Transfer
- Take East West Line train towards Pasir Ris, for 3 stations to Buona Vista. Subway SMRT 6 mins 6.6 km
- Walk to Buona Vista walking 1 min 34 m
Head East toward North Buona Vista RdTake the stairswalking 1 min 3 m
- Turn Right onto North Buona Vista Rd walking 1 min 31 m
- Change train at Buona Vista MRT Station. Transfer
- Take Circle Line train towards Marina Bay, for 10 stations to Tai Seng. Subway SMRT 27 mins 15.1 km
- Walk to 33 Upper Paya Lebar Rd, Tai Seng, Singapore 534803 walking 2 mins 0.2 km
- Take Exit B walking 2 mins 90 m
- Arrive at Tai Seng MRT Station. You have reached your train station destination.
- Estimated Travel Time : 57 mins
- Total Station Stops : 14 stops
- Total Train Transfer : 2
- Total Travel Distance : 24.2 km
- Total Estimated Walking Distance : 347 m / 0.35 km
- Data updated as of 26 Oct 2021