TOUR PACKAGES, FREE AND EASY AND TRAVEL GUIDE FOR 2023
MyNetBizz.com is a travel search and information service providing access to a wide range of travel and transportation products and services.
2 Way Batam Ferry E-tickets For 2022 Bookings
COVID-19 Update 05 Aug 2022 - Travel Regulations for Passengers Travelling Round Trip To Batam, Indonesia from Singapore
- Travellers 13 yrs old and above must be Fully Vaccinated (min 2 doses) taken at least 14 days before departure date.
- Show digital or printed hardcopy of notarised vaccination certificate. Download certificate (PDF) from https://www.notarise.gov.sg.
- Download PeduliLindungi app and register user profile using email address only.
- Optional : Verify notarised vaccination certificate at Indonesia Ministry of Health via the PeduliLindungi app itself under Vaccine Non-Indonesia. It will take around 5 working days to get verified. For more help, please visit https://vaksinln.dto.kemkes.go.id/
- If status still not reflected on app, not to worry. Just show either digital(PDF) or printed notarised vaccination certificate.
- Can skip on arrival PCR test at Batam ferry terminal if your body temperature is below 37.5 degrees Celsius and not displaying any symptoms.
- Free VISA entry for travellers holding ASEAN countries' passports only. Maximum stay per trip of up to 30 days and not extendable. Visa on Arrival available for 75 countries.
- Passport must have at least 6 months validity.
- Download the MyICA Mobile App (for SG Arrival Card submission) and submit SG Arrival Card within 3 days prior to date of arrival (including the day of arrival) back at Singapore. All need to submit including Singaporeans.