How to get to Tai Seng MRT Station from Tiong Bahru MRT Station by Train?
Destination : Tai Seng MRT Station
Address : 33 Upper Paya Lebar Rd, Tai Seng, Singapore 534803
Make your way towards Tiong Bahru MRT Station Walking
- Walk to Tiong Bahru walking 1 min 65 m
- Take Entrance A walking 1 min 47 m
- Start your journey from Tiong Bahru MRT Station. For assistance on train fares, tickets, prices, payment methods or EZ-Link smart card information, please approach SMRT Passenger Customer Service Counter at the station or refer to official SMRT website for details.
- Take East West Line train towards Pasir Ris, for 9 stations to Paya Lebar. Subway SMRT 18 mins 10.5 km
- Walk to Paya Lebar walking 2 mins 0.1 km
- Change train at Paya Lebar MRT Station. Transfer
- Take Circle Line train towards Harbour Front, for 2 stations to Tai Seng. Subway SMRT 4 mins 2.1 km
- Walk to 33 Upper Paya Lebar Rd, Tai Seng, Singapore 534803 walking 2 mins 0.2 km
- Take Exit B walking 2 mins 90 m
- Arrive at Tai Seng MRT Station. You have reached your train station destination.
- Estimated Travel Time : 39 mins
- Total Station Stops : 11 stops
- Total Train Transfer : 1
- Total Travel Distance : 13.1 km
- Total Estimated Walking Distance : 435 m / 0.44 km
- Data updated as of 26 Oct 2021