How to get to Tai Seng MRT Station from King Albert Park MRT Station by Train?
Destination : Tai Seng MRT Station
Address : 33 Upper Paya Lebar Rd, Tai Seng, Singapore 534803
Make your way towards King Albert Park MRT Station Walking
- Walk to King Albert Park walking 1 min 0.1 km
- Take Entrance A walking 1 min 87 m
- Start your journey from King Albert Park MRT Station. For assistance on train fares, tickets, prices, payment methods or EZ-Link smart card information, please approach SBS Transit Passenger Customer Service Counter at the station or refer to official SBS Transit website for details.
- Take Downtown Line train towards Expo, for 9 stations to Promenade. Subway SBS Transit 18 mins 10.2 km
- Walk to Promenade walking 1 min 40 m
- Change train at Promenade MRT Station. Transfer
- Take Circle Line train towards Harbour Front, for 7 stations to Tai Seng. Subway SMRT 14 mins 7.3 km
- Walk to 33 Upper Paya Lebar Rd, Tai Seng, Singapore 534803 walking 2 mins 0.2 km
- Take Exit B walking 2 mins 90 m
- Arrive at Tai Seng MRT Station. You have reached your train station destination.
- Estimated Travel Time : 53 mins
- Total Station Stops : 16 stops
- Total Train Transfer : 1
- Total Travel Distance : 17.9 km
- Total Estimated Walking Distance : 396 m / 0.40 km
- Data updated as of 26 Oct 2021