How to get to Tai Seng MRT Station from Yio Chu Kang MRT Station by Train?
Destination : Tai Seng MRT Station
Address : 33 Upper Paya Lebar Rd, Tai Seng, Singapore 534803
Make your way towards Yio Chu Kang MRT Station Walking
- Walk to Yio Chu Kang walking 1 min 20 m
- Take Entrance A walking 1 min 18 m
- Start your journey from Yio Chu Kang MRT Station. For assistance on train fares, tickets, prices, payment methods or EZ-Link smart card information, please approach SMRT Passenger Customer Service Counter at the station or refer to official SMRT website for details.
- Take North South Line train towards Marina South Pier, for 2 stations to Bishan. Subway SMRT 4 mins 3.8 km
- Walk to Bishan walking 2 mins 0.1 km
- Change train at Bishan MRT Station. Transfer
- Take Circle Line train towards Marina Bay, for 4 stations to Tai Seng. Subway SMRT 10 mins 5.3 km
- Walk to 33 Upper Paya Lebar Rd, Tai Seng, Singapore 534803 walking 2 mins 0.2 km
- Take Exit B walking 2 mins 90 m
- Arrive at Tai Seng MRT Station. You have reached your train station destination.
- Estimated Travel Time : 30 mins
- Total Station Stops : 6 stops
- Total Train Transfer : 1
- Total Travel Distance : 9.5 km
- Total Estimated Walking Distance : 376 m / 0.38 km
- Data updated as of 26 Oct 2021