How to get to Tai Seng MRT Station from Woodlands North MRT Station by Train?
Destination : Tai Seng MRT Station
Address : 33 Upper Paya Lebar Rd, Tai Seng, Singapore 534803
Make your way towards Woodlands North MRT Station Walking
- Walk to Woodlands North walking 2 mins 0.1 km
- Take Entrance Woodlands North Mrt Station Exit 1 walking 1 min 84 m
- Start your journey from Woodlands North MRT Station. For assistance on train fares, tickets, prices, payment methods or EZ-Link smart card information, please approach SMRT Passenger Customer Service Counter at the station or refer to official SMRT website for details.
- Take Thomson East Coast Line train towards Caldecott, for 8 stations to Caldecott. Subway SMRT 23 mins 14.8 km
- Change train at Caldecott MRT Station. Transfer
- Take Circle Line train towards Marina Bay, for 6 stations to Tai Seng. Subway SMRT 15 mins 8.0 km
- Walk to 33 Upper Paya Lebar Rd, Tai Seng, Singapore 534803 walking 2 mins 0.2 km
- Take Exit B walking 2 mins 90 m
- Arrive at Tai Seng MRT Station. You have reached your train station destination.
- Estimated Travel Time : 1 hour 1 min
- Total Station Stops : 14 stops
- Total Train Transfer : 1
- Total Travel Distance : 23.2 km
- Total Estimated Walking Distance : 355 m / 0.36 km
- Data updated as of 26 Oct 2021