How to get to One-North MRT Station from Punggol MRT Station by Train?
Destination : One-North MRT Station
Address : 9 Ayer Rajah Avenue, Singapore 138647
Make your way towards Punggol MRT Station Walking
- Walk to Punggol walking 1 min 0.1 km
- Take Entrance C walking 1 min 28 m
- Start your journey from Punggol MRT Station. For assistance on train fares, tickets, prices, payment methods or EZ-Link smart card information, please approach SBS Transit Passenger Customer Service Counter at the station or refer to official SBS Transit website for details.
- Take North East Line train towards Harbour Front, for 15 stations to HarbourFront. Subway SBS Transit 33 mins 19.0 km
- Change train at HarbourFront MRT Station. Transfer
- Take Circle Line train towards Marina Bay, for 6 stations to One-North. Subway SMRT 13 mins 7.1 km
- Walk to Ayer Rajah Ave, One-North, Singapore 138647 walking 2 mins 0.2 km
- Take Exit C walking 1 min 20 m
- Head North East on Fusionopolis Pl walking 1 min 15 m
Sharp Left onto Ayer Rajah AveDestination will be on the Leftwalking 1 min 0.1 km
- Arrive at One-North MRT Station. You have reached your train station destination.
- Estimated Travel Time : 1 hour 5 mins
- Total Station Stops : 21 stops
- Total Train Transfer : 1
- Total Travel Distance : 26.4 km
- Total Estimated Walking Distance : 299 m / 0.30 km
- Data updated as of 26 Oct 2021