How to get to Bartley MRT Station from Punggol MRT Station by Train?
Destination : Bartley MRT Station
Address : 212 Upper Paya Lebar Rd, Bartley, Singapore 534881
Make your way towards Punggol MRT Station Walking
- Walk to Punggol walking 1 min 0.1 km
- Take Entrance C walking 1 min 28 m
- Start your journey from Punggol MRT Station. For assistance on train fares, tickets, prices, payment methods or EZ-Link smart card information, please approach SBS Transit Passenger Customer Service Counter at the station or refer to official SBS Transit website for details.
- Take North East Line train towards Harbour Front, for 5 stations to Serangoon. Subway SBS Transit 12 mins 7.3 km
- Walk to Serangoon walking 2 mins 0.1 km
- Change train at Serangoon MRT Station. Transfer
- Take Circle Line train towards Marina Bay, for 1 station to Bartley. Subway SMRT 2 mins 1.3 km
- Walk to 212 Upper Paya Lebar Rd, Bartley, Singapore 534881 walking 1 min 0.1 km
- Take Exit A walking 1 min 84 m
- Arrive at Bartley MRT Station. You have reached your train station destination.
- Estimated Travel Time : 35 mins
- Total Station Stops : 6 stops
- Total Train Transfer : 1
- Total Travel Distance : 9.0 km
- Total Estimated Walking Distance : 384 m / 0.38 km
- Data updated as of 26 Oct 2021