How to get to Sixth Avenue MRT Station from Paya Lebar MRT Station by Train?
Destination : Sixth Avenue MRT Station
Address : 777 Bukit Timah Road, Singapore 269784
Make your way towards Paya Lebar MRT Station Walking
- Walk to Paya Lebar walking 2 mins 0.1 km
- Take Entrance D walking 2 mins 94 m
- Start your journey from Paya Lebar MRT Station. For assistance on train fares, tickets, prices, payment methods or EZ-Link smart card information, please approach SMRT Passenger Customer Service Counter at the station or refer to official SMRT website for details.
- Take Circle Line train towards Marina Bay, for 5 stations to Promenade. Subway SMRT 10 mins 5.2 km
- Walk to Promenade walking 1 min 40 m
- Change train at Promenade MRT Station. Transfer
- Take Downtown Line train towards Bukit Panjang, for 8 stations to Sixth Avenue. Subway SBS Transit 16 mins 8.6 km
- Walk to SG, Bukit Timah Rd, Sixth Avenue, 789, Singapore 269763 walking 2 mins 93 m
- Take Exit B walking 2 mins 92 m
- Arrive at Sixth Avenue MRT Station. You have reached your train station destination.
- Estimated Travel Time : 47 mins
- Total Station Stops : 13 stops
- Total Train Transfer : 1
- Total Travel Distance : 14.1 km
- Total Estimated Walking Distance : 239 m / 0.24 km
- Data updated as of 26 Oct 2021