How to get to Yew Tee MRT Station from Paya Lebar MRT Station by Train?
Destination : Yew Tee MRT Station
Address : 61 Choa Chu Kang Dr, Yew Tee, Singapore 689715
Make your way towards Paya Lebar MRT Station Walking
- Walk to Paya Lebar walking 3 mins 0.3 km
- Take Entrance C walking 3 mins 0.2 km
- Start your journey from Paya Lebar MRT Station. For assistance on train fares, tickets, prices, payment methods or EZ-Link smart card information, please approach SMRT Passenger Customer Service Counter at the station or refer to official SMRT website for details.
- Take East West Line train towards Tuas Link, for 16 stations to Jurong East. Subway SMRT 34 mins 22.0 km
- Change train at Jurong East MRT Station. Transfer
- Take North South Line train towards Marina South Pier, for 4 stations to Yew Tee. Subway SMRT 11 mins 8.0 km
- Walk to 61 Choa Chu Kang Dr, Yew Tee, Singapore 689715 walking 1 min 79 m
- Take Exit A walking 1 min 27 m
- Head South toward Yew Tee Cl walking 1 min 47 m
Turn Left onto Yew Tee ClDestination will be on the Leftwalking 1 min 5 m
- Arrive at Yew Tee MRT Station. You have reached your train station destination.
- Estimated Travel Time : 1 hour 4 mins
- Total Station Stops : 20 stops
- Total Train Transfer : 1
- Total Travel Distance : 30.5 km
- Total Estimated Walking Distance : 415 m / 0.42 km
- Data updated as of 26 Oct 2021