How to get to Woodleigh MRT Station from Paya Lebar MRT Station by Train?
Destination : Woodleigh MRT Station
Address : 400 Upper Serangoon Road, Singapore 347695
Make your way towards Paya Lebar MRT Station Walking
- Walk to Paya Lebar walking 2 mins 0.1 km
- Take Entrance D walking 2 mins 94 m
- Start your journey from Paya Lebar MRT Station. For assistance on train fares, tickets, prices, payment methods or EZ-Link smart card information, please approach SMRT Passenger Customer Service Counter at the station or refer to official SMRT website for details.
- Take Circle Line train towards Harbour Front, for 4 stations to Serangoon. Subway SMRT 9 mins 4.7 km
- Walk to Serangoon walking 2 mins 0.1 km
- Change train at Serangoon MRT Station. Transfer
- Take North East Line train towards Harbour Front, for 1 station to Woodleigh. Subway SBS Transit 2 mins 1.3 km
- Walk to Woodleigh, Singapore walking 1 min 0.1 km
- Take Exit B walking 1 min 75 m
- Arrive at Woodleigh MRT Station. You have reached your train station destination.
- Estimated Travel Time : 33 mins
- Total Station Stops : 5 stops
- Total Train Transfer : 1
- Total Travel Distance : 6.4 km
- Total Estimated Walking Distance : 355 m / 0.36 km
- Data updated as of 26 Oct 2021