How to get to Tan Kah Kee MRT Station from Paya Lebar MRT Station by Train?
Destination : Tan Kah Kee MRT Station
Address : 651 Bukit Timah Road, Singapore 266268
Make your way towards Paya Lebar MRT Station Walking
- Walk to Paya Lebar walking 2 mins 0.1 km
- Take Entrance D walking 2 mins 94 m
- Start your journey from Paya Lebar MRT Station. For assistance on train fares, tickets, prices, payment methods or EZ-Link smart card information, please approach SMRT Passenger Customer Service Counter at the station or refer to official SMRT website for details.
- Take Circle Line train towards Marina Bay, for 5 stations to Promenade. Subway SMRT 10 mins 5.2 km
- Walk to Promenade walking 1 min 40 m
- Change train at Promenade MRT Station. Transfer
- Take Downtown Line train towards Bukit Panjang, for 7 stations to Tan Kah Kee. Subway SBS Transit 14 mins 7.4 km
- Walk to Bukit Timah Road 266268, 651 Tan Kah Kee, Singapore walking 2 mins 0.1 km
- Take Exit A walking 1 min 80 m
Head North toward Bukit Timah RdTake the stairswalking 1 min 25 m
Turn Right onto Bukit Timah RdDestination will be on the Leftwalking 1 min 25 m
- Arrive at Tan Kah Kee MRT Station. You have reached your train station destination.
- Estimated Travel Time : 45 mins
- Total Station Stops : 12 stops
- Total Train Transfer : 1
- Total Travel Distance : 12.8 km
- Total Estimated Walking Distance : 276 m / 0.28 km
- Data updated as of 26 Oct 2021