How to get to Buangkok MRT Station from Yishun MRT Station by Train?
Make your way towards Yishun MRT Station Walking
- Walk to Yishun walking 1 min 71 m
- Take Entrance A walking 1 min 25 m
- Start your journey from Yishun MRT Station. For assistance on train fares, tickets, prices, payment methods or EZ-Link smart card information, please approach SMRT Passenger Customer Service Counter at the station or refer to official SMRT website for details.
- Take North South Line train towards Marina South Pier, for 11 stations to Dhoby Ghaut. Subway SMRT 25 mins 17.8 km
- Change train at Dhoby Ghaut MRT Station. Transfer
- Take North East Line train towards Punggol, for 9 stations to Buangkok. Subway SBS Transit 19 mins 11.2 km
- Arrive at Buangkok MRT Station. You have reached your train station destination.
- Estimated Travel Time : 1 hour 2 mins
- Total Station Stops : 20 stops
- Total Train Transfer : 1
- Total Travel Distance : 29.1 km
- Total Estimated Walking Distance : 71 m / 0.07 km
- Data updated as of 26 Oct 2021