How to get to King Albert Park MRT Station from Yishun MRT Station by Train?
Destination : King Albert Park MRT Station
Address : 2 Blackmore Drive, Singapore 599987
Make your way towards Yishun MRT Station Walking
- Walk to Yishun walking 1 min 71 m
- Take Entrance A walking 1 min 25 m
- Start your journey from Yishun MRT Station. For assistance on train fares, tickets, prices, payment methods or EZ-Link smart card information, please approach SMRT Passenger Customer Service Counter at the station or refer to official SMRT website for details.
- Take North South Line train towards Marina South Pier, for 8 stations to Newton. Subway SMRT 20 mins 14.8 km
- Walk to Newton walking 3 mins 0.2 km
- Change train at Newton MRT Station. Transfer
- Take Downtown Line train towards Bukit Panjang, for 5 stations to King Albert Park. Subway SBS Transit 10 mins 6.7 km
- Walk to Bukit Timah Rd, King Albert Park, Singapore walking 1 min 0.1 km
- Take Exit A walking 1 min 87 m
- Arrive at King Albert Park MRT Station. You have reached your train station destination.
- Estimated Travel Time : 50 mins
- Total Station Stops : 13 stops
- Total Train Transfer : 1
- Total Travel Distance : 21.8 km
- Total Estimated Walking Distance : 354 m / 0.35 km
- Data updated as of 26 Oct 2021