How to get to Buangkok MRT Station from Khatib MRT Station by Train?
Make your way towards Khatib MRT Station Walking
- Walk to Khatib walking 1 min 82 m
- Take Entrance B walking 1 min 40 m
- Start your journey from Khatib MRT Station. For assistance on train fares, tickets, prices, payment methods or EZ-Link smart card information, please approach SMRT Passenger Customer Service Counter at the station or refer to official SMRT website for details.
- Take North South Line train towards Marina South Pier, for 10 stations to Dhoby Ghaut. Subway SMRT 23 mins 16.4 km
- Change train at Dhoby Ghaut MRT Station. Transfer
- Take North East Line train towards Punggol, for 9 stations to Buangkok. Subway SBS Transit 19 mins 11.2 km
- Arrive at Buangkok MRT Station. You have reached your train station destination.
- Estimated Travel Time : 1 hour 0 mins
- Total Station Stops : 19 stops
- Total Train Transfer : 1
- Total Travel Distance : 27.7 km
- Total Estimated Walking Distance : 82 m / 0.08 km
- Data updated as of 26 Oct 2021