How to get to Buangkok MRT Station from Geylang Bahru MRT Station by Train?
Make your way towards Geylang Bahru MRT Station Walking
- Walk to Geylang Bahru walking 1 min 84 m
- Take Entrance A walking 1 min 38 m
- Start your journey from Geylang Bahru MRT Station. For assistance on train fares, tickets, prices, payment methods or EZ-Link smart card information, please approach SBS Transit Passenger Customer Service Counter at the station or refer to official SBS Transit website for details.
- Take Downtown Line train towards Bukit Panjang, for 5 stations to Chinatown. Subway SBS Transit 9 mins 5.6 km
- Change train at Chinatown MRT Station. Transfer
- Take North East Line train towards Punggol, for 11 stations to Buangkok. Subway SBS Transit 23 mins 13.1 km
- Arrive at Buangkok MRT Station. You have reached your train station destination.
- Estimated Travel Time : 55 mins
- Total Station Stops : 16 stops
- Total Train Transfer : 1
- Total Travel Distance : 18.7 km
- Total Estimated Walking Distance : 84 m / 0.08 km
- Data updated as of 26 Oct 2021