How to get to Marina Bay MRT Station from Clarke Quay MRT Station by Train?
Destination : Marina Bay MRT Station
Address : 21 Park Street, Singapore 018925
Make your way towards Clarke Quay MRT Station Walking
- Walk to Clarke Quay walking 2 mins 0.2 km
- Take Entrance E walking 1 min 85 m
- Start your journey from Clarke Quay MRT Station. For assistance on train fares, tickets, prices, payment methods or EZ-Link smart card information, please approach SBS Transit Passenger Customer Service Counter at the station or refer to official SBS Transit website for details.
- Take North East Line train towards Punggol, for 1 station to Dhoby Ghaut. Subway SBS Transit 2 mins 1.4 km
- Change train at Dhoby Ghaut MRT Station. Transfer
- Take North South Line train towards Marina South Pier, for 3 stations to Marina Bay. Subway SMRT 6 mins 3.1 km
- Walk to Marina Bay, Singapore walking 1 min 0.2 km
- Arrive at Marina Bay MRT Station. You have reached your train station destination.
- Estimated Travel Time : 27 mins
- Total Station Stops : 4 stops
- Total Train Transfer : 1
- Total Travel Distance : 4.9 km
- Total Estimated Walking Distance : 382 m / 0.38 km
- Data updated as of 26 Oct 2021