How to get to Simei MRT Station from Clarke Quay MRT Station by Train?
Destination : Simei MRT Station
Address : 30 Simei Street 3, Simei, Singapore 529888
Make your way towards Clarke Quay MRT Station Walking
- Walk to Clarke Quay walking 2 mins 0.2 km
- Take Entrance E walking 1 min 85 m
- Start your journey from Clarke Quay MRT Station. For assistance on train fares, tickets, prices, payment methods or EZ-Link smart card information, please approach SBS Transit Passenger Customer Service Counter at the station or refer to official SBS Transit website for details.
- Take North East Line train towards Punggol, for 1 station to Dhoby Ghaut. Subway SBS Transit 2 mins 1.4 km
- Change train at Dhoby Ghaut MRT Station. Transfer
- Take North South Line train towards Marina South Pier, for 1 station to City Hall. Subway SMRT 2 mins 1.0 km
- Change train at City Hall MRT Station. Transfer
- Take East West Line train towards Pasir Ris, for 10 stations to Simei. Subway SMRT 22 mins 14.3 km
- Walk to 30 Simei Street 3, Simei, Singapore 529888 walking 4 mins 0.3 km
- Take Exit A walking 1 min 77 m
- Head South West on Simei Street 3 toward Simei Street 6 walking 1 min 0.1 km
Turn Right onto Simei Street 6Destination will be on the Leftwalking 1 min 88 m
- Arrive at Simei MRT Station. You have reached your train station destination.
- Estimated Travel Time : 53 mins
- Total Station Stops : 12 stops
- Total Train Transfer : 2
- Total Travel Distance : 17.2 km
- Total Estimated Walking Distance : 418 m / 0.42 km
- Data updated as of 26 Oct 2021