How to get to Punggol MRT Station from City Hall MRT Station by Train?
Destination : Punggol MRT Station
Address : 70 Punggol Central, Singapore 828868
Make your way towards City Hall MRT Station Walking
- Walk to City Hall walking 1 min 91 m
- Take Entrance B walking 1 min 72 m
- Start your journey from City Hall MRT Station. For assistance on train fares, tickets, prices, payment methods or EZ-Link smart card information, please approach SMRT Passenger Customer Service Counter at the station or refer to official SMRT website for details.
- Take North South Line train towards Jurong East, for 1 station to Dhoby Ghaut. Subway SMRT 2 mins 1.0 km
- Change train at Dhoby Ghaut MRT Station. Transfer
- Take North East Line train towards Punggol, for 11 stations to Punggol. Subway SBS Transit 24 mins 13.8 km
- Walk to Punggol, Singapore walking 1 min 0.1 km
- Take Exit C walking 1 min 28 m
- Arrive at Punggol MRT Station. You have reached your train station destination.
- Estimated Travel Time : 45 mins
- Total Station Stops : 12 stops
- Total Train Transfer : 1
- Total Travel Distance : 15.1 km
- Total Estimated Walking Distance : 231 m / 0.23 km
- Data updated as of 26 Oct 2021