Sindo Ferry Ticket To Batam, Batam Ferry Tickets 2024
Buy Cheap Sindo Ferry Ticket To Batam With Us And Make Your Batam Trip More Seamless, Convenient, Hassle Free And Enjoyable
2 Way Sindo Ferry Ticket to Batam 2024, Batam Ferry Tickets
Let us book your Sindo ferry departure timings to save you the hassle all at a discounted price. We will check seat availability and book for you. Return ferry back from Batam can either be fixed or leave open. Just let us know via WhatsApp. Simply click the button below to chat with us.
Once booking is confirmed, we will WhatsApp you the e-ticket (PDF format). You just need to show the e-ticket with all pax passports (digital or printed) in order to collect boarding passes over at Sindo ferry counter HarbourFront or Tanah Merah ferry terminal.
That's it. You are good to go. Fast, easy and efficient right?
Sindo Ferry Counter Address Location
✅ SGD$73.00 per pax for all passports
✅ Big Group booking discount available
✅ Same price adult/child/infant/senior citizens
✅ 2 Way HarbourFront to Batam Centre / Tanah Merah to Batam Centre
✅ Return ferry back can be open ticket
✅ Price inclusive of all taxes, fees and surcharges
✅ Min 1 day in advance booking
✅ Same day booking confirmation if submit before 5pm
✅ Any changes once confirmed is chargeable
✅ No refund for any cancellation, no show or miss ferry. Tickets will be forfeited.
✅ For 1 way (HarbourFront or Tanah Merah to Batam Centre), price is $40.00
✅ Payment via PayNow UEN Scan QR code or UEN no
✅ Email invoice for corporate group bookings available upon request
✅ Cheapest Ferry Ticket To Batam Price Online
Latest Sindo Ferry Schedule 2024
- SGD$73.00 Per Pax for 2 Way E-Ticket. Min 2pax booking.
- Round trip ferry e-tickets onboard Sindo ferry to Batam Centre from HarbourFront centre or Tanah Merah ferry terminal.
- Singapore PDF & Fuel Surcharge & Terminal Fee
- Visa on arrival fee if applicable (available for 92 countries at Rp500,000 or SGD$50.00 per pax payable at visa counter Batam terminal upon arrival)
- Travel insurance (not mandatory but highly recommended)
- Charge for additional items onboard ferry (eg. Bicycle, wakeboard, surfboard surcharge of SGD$10.00 per item payable direct at ferry counter)
Travel Requirements to Batam
- No vaccination is required anymore for travel to Batam, Indonesia as of June 2023.
- Passport validity of at least 6 months from departure and return date.
- Free 30 days VISA for Singapore and other ASEAN countries' passports.
- For non ASEAN countries' passports (eg. India, China, US, UK), Visa on Arrival available for 92 countries. (Rp500,000 or SGD$50.00 VOA fee payable at Visa counter Batam ferry terminal)
Travel Requirements to Singapore
- Download the MyICA Mobile App (for SG Arrival Card submission)
- Submit SG Arrival Card within 3 days prior to date of arrival (including the day of arrival). All need to submit including Singaporeans.
- - Tip : Can do group submission and do it after hotel check out or while on the ferry back.
Boarding Pass Collection Procedure (For Sindo ferry)
- You are required to show the booking confirmation code PDF with all pax passports and other valid travel documents (eg. work permits, employment passes, entry or exit visas if any) to counter staff in order to collect boarding passes. Any wrongly key in details, please change over at counter upon collection. Collect during counter opening hours only.
- Latest collection will be 90 mins before departure time. Once collected, please check-in early and proceed to the departure/immigration gate at least 60 minutes before departure time. Immigration gate closes 30 minutes before departure time.
- No refund for any cancellation, no show or miss ferry. Tickets will be forfeited.
Booking Changes Policy
- Any changes in ferry booking once confirmed will incur agent charges of $5.00 per pax and needs to be done at least 24hrs before departure.
- If you have luggage to check in, please ensure the weight does not exceed 20kg per pax and get it done 45 mins before departure time. Any additional kg will be chargeable. Please approach ferry staff counter for further luggage enquiries and assistance. https://singaporecruise.com.sg/baggage-allowances-2/ferry/
- Do not bring any dangerous or prohibited goods onboard.
- It is no longer required to wear masks onboard ferry or at Batam (unless not feeling well).
- Please make sure to strictly adhere to all the requirements above. We will not be held responsible for :-
- Denied collection of boarding passes or
- Denied entry by immigration or boarding for any reason whatsoever and
- No refund will be provided.
- Ferry operator and terminal terms and conditions apply.
- Updated as of 03 Sep 2023