How to get to Century Products Company from Mayflower MRT Station by MRT, LRT or Bus?
Journey Planner 2023
- Start : Mayflower MRT Station ( TE6 )
- Destination : Century Products Company
- Transport Mode : Train, Bus or LRT/Tram
- Block No. : 38
- Floor No. : 1
- Unit No. : 533
- Postal Code : 575712
- Address : Sin Ming Drive
- Category : Community / Funeral Parlours
- Date : 27 Sep 2023
- Start Trip Time : 9:03 AM
- Reach Destination Time : 9:28 AM
Timings based on local Singapore time.
Step By Step Guide
- Walk to BEF MAYFLOWER STN EXIT 3 (54199) bus stop. WALKING 3 mins 203.09 m 9:03 AM
- Start your journey from BEF MAYFLOWER STN EXIT 3 (54199) bus stop. For assistance on bus fares, tickets, prices, payment methods or EZ-Link smart card information, please go to the official SBS Transit website for more information.
- Take bus no 269 from BEF MAYFLOWER STN EXIT 3 (54199) bus stop for 5 stops to ANG MO KIO INTERCHANGE (54009). BUS SBS Transit 7 mins 1.76 km 9:06 AM
- Click to show stops
- Your bus ride will have 4 intermediate stops at MAYFLOWER STN EXIT 5 (54189), OPP ANG MO KIO PR SCH (54221), BLK 129 (54231) and BLK 700B (54241). BUS SBS Transit
- Change Bus at ANG MO KIO INTERCHANGE (54009). Transfer
- Take bus no 130 from ANG MO KIO INTERCHANGE (54009) for 4 stops to AFT NEA REG OFF (53209). BUS SBS Transit 6 mins 1.52 km 9:19 AM
- Click to show stops
- Your bus ride will have 3 intermediate stops at BLK 324 (54248), BLK 307A (54019) and OPP EUNOIA JC (53321). BUS SBS Transit
- Walk from AFT NEA REG OFF (53209) bus stop to CENTURY PRODUCTS COMPANY WALKING 2 mins 114.82 m 9:26 AM
- You have reached your COMMUNITY / FUNERAL PARLOUR destination.
- Total Adult Fare (SGD) : $1.19
- Total Travel Time : 24 minutes
- Total Waiting Time : 5 minutes
- Total Travel Distance : 3.61 km
- Total Walking Distance : 317.91 m
- Total Stops : 9 stops
- Total Transfer : 1
- Public Transport Operator : 1
- SBS Transit No. : 1800 287 2727
- Data updated as of 01 Jul 2023
- The values above are based on estimates only. Actual values may vary depending on factors such as traffic, time of day, and other unforeseen circumstances. It's always a good idea to check for real-time updates before starting your journey.