Batam Tourism and Business, Indonesia
Batam is strategically located close to Singapore and Malaysia. Most certainly assist Batam to get local and overseas investors. The island undergone significant transformation in its industrial zone, education and tourism sector. Batam also has a good link, air and sea transportation infrastructure. Visit Batam Island of Indonesia.
Video Credit : Julmarly Ismail from YouTube
Going To Batam from Singapore Harbour Front Ferry Terminal?We offer several free and easy packages as well as full day city tours (Some tours inclusive of meals, air conditioned transportation and Javanese massage complete with tour guide. Terms and conditions apply.) to Batam from Singapore via ferry. Some of our latest packages and promotions are listed below :-
- 2D1N Batam Free and Easy Package (with return Ferry ticket) From Singapore
- 1D Batam City Spa, Shopping Tour Package From Singapore
- 1D Batam City Tour With Pacific Ferry
- 1D Batam City Tour With Tour Guide And Javanese Massage - By Pacific Ferry
- 2D1N Batam I Hotel Baloi Free and Easy Package With City Tour - By Pacific Ferry
- 2D1N Batam Budget Hotel Link Free and Easy Package With City Tour - By Pacific Ferry
- 2D1N Batam Biz Hotel Free and Easy Package With City Tour - By Pacific Ferry
- Cheap Pacific Ferry or Sindo Ferry Return Ticket Promotion To Batam From Singapore With City Tour
- Batam Free And Easy Package Early Bird Promo Buy One Get One Free With City Tour
Flying To Bangkok or Krabi On June, July or August 2015?Go to our Bangkok Tour Packages or Krabi Tour Packages page to get the cheapest, the best and the right deal for your flight air ticket and hotel reservation. Which airline offers the cheapest flight to Bangkok and Krabi? Is it TigerAir or Jetstar Asia or Scoot or Thai Airways? Let us search and compare for you.
Hong Kong Disneyland Theme Park Tickets & Round Trip Transfer
Hong Kong Disneyland Theme Park Roundtrip Transfer
Already bought your tickets to Hong Kong Disneyland? Take the stress and uncertainty out of getting to the theme park by taking the easy way! Enjoy t... Read More   Price From (USD): $41.27 per person.Book Hong Kong Transfers & Ground Transport Tour
Hong Kong Disneyland Admission with Transport
Hong Kong Disneyland Theme Park is dedicated to the young and the young at heart. Your admission ticket gives you a full-day pass to Hong Kong Disney... Read More   Price From (USD): $111.79 per person.Book Hong Kong Theme Parks Tour
Travelling to Singapore but not sure which tourist attractions to go?Visit our Singapore City Sightseeing Tours where you can discover and book any day trip excursions such as Universal Studios Sentosa and Marina Bay Sands Gardens By The Bay, shopping and cultural tours, hop on hop off tours, Malaysia Johor Bahru half day tour, airport transfer to hotel and much much more.
Looking For Other Tour Packages?If you are looking for other tour packages or hotel booking, please search for it from our search engine above. We will return you the best possible package page for you to explore and consider your booking.
Some Tips For Travelling
- Travel Insurance - Always buy travel insurance to cover any emergency medical expenses and loss of possessions especially on expensive vacations with a non refundable policy on air tickets and hotel bookings.
- Free Wifi Access - Internet access is very important whenever you go on a trip nowadays. You can get Free Wifi usually at the airport or hotel lobby or StarBucks coffee or other cafes which may give free access to Wifi.
- Copy Of Important Documents - Make copy of your important documents such as passport, insurance policy, visas, credit cards etc.. One great and easy way is to screenshot them on your smartphone.
- Extra Phone With Prepaid Sim Card - Buy a prepaid sim card on the country you are going and insert it into your extra phone. You can also surf the web on the go while travelling using the prepaid balance and it's much much cheaper than using your local phone international data roaming.
- Try Not To Use Money Bag - If possible, try not to use moneybags as they are too obvious for thieves. Hedge your risks. Try putting your cash and credit cards into different pockets.
- Currency App - If you using smartphone, install a currency converter app so that you can easily convert a foreign currency to your local currency. Try to get used to the exchange rate.
- Universal Travel Plug Adaptor - Very important tool to bring as different countries uses different power plug sockets.