Making Bangkok Exploration Simple and FunBTS Skytrains : The skytrain offers a quicker alternative for commuting within the city. It has terminals on most commercial areas, such as Silom, Siam Square, Ekamai and Chatuchak weekend markets. It operates from approximately 6:00 am to midnight daily. The skytrain is ideal for anyone seeking to rush through the congested traffic of Bangkok streets. Fares are collected automatically using magnetic strip cards running from 10 to 40 bahts.
MRT Subway Of BangkokMRT Subway : The subway in Thailand opened in 2004. Trains run seven days from 6 am to midnight, with frequencies of five minutes during rush hour, and ten minutes at other times. There are two types of fare media. Contactless smart cards or for single rides, one may purchase a token at either the ticket window, or through a vending machine. Normal adult fares range from 14 to 36 Baht (approximately $0.35 to $0.95) depending upon distance travelled. The end-to-end MRT ride takes approximately 30 minutes. There are three stations where one can interchange between MRT Subway and BTS Skytrain, but separate fares and fare cards are required, since the two operations are run by separate corporations. Automated announcements in both Thai and English announcethe next station.
BANGKOK HOLIDAY PACKAGES 2016  - Bangkok Pattaya Chiangmai Chiangrai Tour Package
- Bangkok Free & Easy Package by Garuda Airlines
- JetStar Asia Bangkok Package
- Tiger Airways Bangkok Package
- Novotel Siam Square Bangkok Package via Tiger Airways
- Holiday Inn Bangkok Package via Tiger Airways
- Pathumwan Princess Bangkok Package via Tiger Airways
- Le Bua at State Tower Bangkok Package via Tiger Airways
- Bangkok Pattaya Tour Package
- Shangrila Hotel Bangkok Free and Easy Package
- Sofitel Centara Grand Bangkok Package
- Swiss Park Hotel Bangkok Package
- Regency Park Hotel Bangkok Package
- Banyan Tree Spa Bangkok Package
- Banyan Tree Bangkok Honeymoon Package
- Banyan Tree Bangkok Free and Easy Package
Bangkok Nightlife and EntertainmentBangkok is a city of entertainment with its many varieties of nightspots and clubs and discos. Dubbed as the 'City of Angels', this vibrant metropolis, packed with energy, enthusiasm and excitement is considered one of the most fascinating and superb nightlife entertainment in South East Asia.
Bangkok EntertainmentThe beautiful part of it is that no matter what's your age, taste or gender, Bangkok has got something to offer you. Another amazing fact about Bangkok is that having a good time here is cheap. Most of the restaurants, clubs, bars or any other entertainment outlets are reasonably priced as compared to other Thailand cities. Once the sun sets,the night lights will begin lighting up the streets and the amazing dedication and spirit to having a good time becomes all very apparent.