4D3N JETSTAR ASIA PHNOM PENH FREE AND EASY PACKAGE TOUR FOR 2021
About Phnom Penh, Capital Of Cambodia
Phnom Penh, the capital of Cambodia, is the largest and the most populous city in the country. Phnom Penh used to be known as the Pearl of Asia in the 1920s and along with Siem Reap, it became a significant global and domestic tourist destination for Cambodia.
Phnom Penh is popularly known for its traditional Khmer and French influenced architecture.
Pochentong International Airport, Phnom Penh
Pochentong International Airport (Phnom Penh) in Cambodia serves most of the commercial and passenger air traffic in and out of the country. Both buses and taxies serve both Thailand and Saigon on a daily bound basis.
JetStar Asia Phnom Penh Siem Reap Package Includes
- Return airfare by JetStar Asia Saver (SIN-PNH-REP-SIN)
- Bus ticket PNH-REP (Mekong Express Bus)
- 1 night accommodation in Phnom Penh, 2 nights in Siem Reap (Based on twin/double sharing room)
- Meals as per itinerary
- English speaking guide
- Entrance Fee
- Return airport transfer
4D 3N JETSTAR ASIA PHNOM PENH AND SIEM REAP PACKAGE ITINERARY 2021
DAY 01 - SINGAPORE - PHNOM PENH
DAY 02 - PHNOM PENH - SIEM REAP
- 0600hrs - Buffet breakfast at hotel
- 0630hrs - Pick up and transfer to bus station
- 0700hrs - Bus ride to Siem Reap Province which will take around 5 hours
- 1200hrs - Arrival at Siem Reap and transfer to hotel for check in
- 1300hrs - Lunch at local restaurant
- 1400hrs - Visit floating village on Tonle Sap Lake.
- 1800hrs - Dinner and overnight at hotel
DAY 03 - SIEM REAP
- 0700hrs - Buffet breakfast at hotel
- 0800hrs - Visit South Gate of Angkor Thorn, Bayon, Baphuon, , Royal Enclosure, Phimeanakas, Elephants Terrace and Terrace of Leper King
- 1200hrs - Lunch at local restaurant
- 1330hrs - Visit Angkor Wat and experience the beautiful scenic sunset at Bakheng Mountain temple.
- 1800hrs - Dinner at restaurant and overnight at hotel
DAY 04 - SIEM REAP - SINGAPORE
- 0600hrs - Buffet breakfast at hotel. Free and easy at leisure until time to transfer to Siem Reap airport for departure to Singapore
Phnom Penh Package Excludes
All airport taxes, surcharges, tips and visa fee (taxes S$97, visa on arrival US$20 1 recent color passport photograph for Cambodian visa, REP departure tax US$25) No Visa needed for Singaporeans.
Airport tax, Personal Expenses and Drinks, Tip for guide and driver