How to get to Upper Changi MRT Station from Tiong Bahru MRT Station by Train?
Destination : Upper Changi MRT Station
Address : 690 Upper Changi Road East, Singapore 485990
Make your way towards Tiong Bahru MRT Station Walking
- Walk to Tiong Bahru walking 1 min 65 m
- Take Entrance A walking 1 min 47 m
- Start your journey from Tiong Bahru MRT Station. For assistance on train fares, tickets, prices, payment methods or EZ-Link smart card information, please approach SMRT Passenger Customer Service Counter at the station or refer to official SMRT website for details.
- Take East West Line train towards Pasir Ris, for 13 stations to Tanah Merah. Subway SMRT 27 mins 16.6 km
- Change train at Tanah Merah MRT Station. Transfer
- Take East West Line train towards Changi Airport, for 1 station to Expo. Subway SMRT 5 mins 1.9 km
- Change train at Expo MRT Station. Transfer
- Take Downtown Line train towards Bukit Panjang, for 1 station to Upper Changi. Subway SBS Transit 1 min 1.0 km
- Walk to Upper Changi, Singapore walking 1 min 67 m
- Take Exit A walking 1 min 20 m
- Arrive at Upper Changi MRT Station. You have reached your train station destination.
- Estimated Travel Time : 59 mins
- Total Station Stops : 15 stops
- Total Train Transfer : 2
- Total Travel Distance : 19.6 km
- Total Estimated Walking Distance : 132 m / 0.13 km
- Data updated as of 26 Oct 2021