How to get to Paya Lebar MRT Station from Tan Kah Kee MRT Station by Train?
Destination : Paya Lebar MRT Station
Address : 30 Paya Lebar Road, Singapore 409006
Make your way towards Tan Kah Kee MRT Station Walking
- Walk to Tan Kah Kee walking 2 mins 0.1 km
- Head North West on Bukit Timah Rd walking 1 min 25 m
Turn LeftTake the stairswalking 1 min 25 m
- Take Entrance A walking 1 min 80 m
- Start your journey from Tan Kah Kee MRT Station. For assistance on train fares, tickets, prices, payment methods or EZ-Link smart card information, please approach SBS Transit Passenger Customer Service Counter at the station or refer to official SBS Transit website for details.
- Take Downtown Line train towards Expo, for 7 stations to Promenade. Subway SBS Transit 14 mins 7.4 km
- Walk to Promenade walking 1 min 40 m
- Change train at Promenade MRT Station. Transfer
- Take Circle Line train towards Harbour Front, for 5 stations to Paya Lebar. Subway SMRT 10 mins 5.2 km
- Walk to Singapore, Paya Lebar Rd, 30 Paya Lebar, 15 walking 2 mins 0.1 km
- Take Exit D walking 2 mins 94 m
- Arrive at Paya Lebar MRT Station. You have reached your train station destination.
- Estimated Travel Time : 45 mins
- Total Station Stops : 12 stops
- Total Train Transfer : 1
- Total Travel Distance : 12.8 km
- Total Estimated Walking Distance : 276 m / 0.28 km
- Data updated as of 26 Oct 2021