How to get to One-North MRT Station from Rochor MRT Station by Train?
Destination : One-North MRT Station
Address : 9 Ayer Rajah Avenue, Singapore 138647
Make your way towards Rochor MRT Station Walking
- Walk to Rochor walking 1 min 91 m
- Take Entrance A walking 1 min 57 m
- Start your journey from Rochor MRT Station. For assistance on train fares, tickets, prices, payment methods or EZ-Link smart card information, please approach SBS Transit Passenger Customer Service Counter at the station or refer to official SBS Transit website for details.
- Take Downtown Line train towards Bukit Panjang, for 4 stations to Botanic Gardens. Subway SBS Transit 8 mins 4.7 km
- Walk to Botanic Gardens walking 2 mins 0.1 km
- Change train at Botanic Gardens MRT Station. Transfer
- Take Circle Line train towards Harbour Front, for 4 stations to One-North. Subway SMRT 8 mins 4.2 km
- Walk to Ayer Rajah Ave, One-North, Singapore 138647 walking 2 mins 0.2 km
- Take Exit C walking 1 min 20 m
- Head North East on Fusionopolis Pl walking 1 min 15 m
Sharp Left onto Ayer Rajah AveDestination will be on the Leftwalking 1 min 0.1 km
- Arrive at One-North MRT Station. You have reached your train station destination.
- Estimated Travel Time : 38 mins
- Total Station Stops : 8 stops
- Total Train Transfer : 1
- Total Travel Distance : 9.3 km
- Total Estimated Walking Distance : 384 m / 0.38 km
- Data updated as of 26 Oct 2021