How to get to One-North MRT Station from Gul Circle MRT Station by Train?
Destination : One-North MRT Station
Address : 9 Ayer Rajah Avenue, Singapore 138647
Make your way towards Gul Circle MRT Station Walking
- Walk to Gul Circle walking 1 min 85 m
- Take Entrance A walking 1 min 54 m
- Start your journey from Gul Circle MRT Station. For assistance on train fares, tickets, prices, payment methods or EZ-Link smart card information, please approach SMRT Passenger Customer Service Counter at the station or refer to official SMRT website for details.
- Take East West Line train towards Pasir Ris, for 9 stations to Buona Vista. Subway SMRT 24 mins 17.3 km
- Walk to Buona Vista walking 1 min 34 m
Head East toward North Buona Vista RdTake the stairswalking 1 min 3 m
- Turn Right onto North Buona Vista Rd walking 1 min 31 m
- Change train at Buona Vista MRT Station. Transfer
- Take Circle Line train towards Harbour Front, for 1 station to One-North. Subway SMRT 1 min 0.9 km
- Walk to Ayer Rajah Ave, One-North, Singapore 138647 walking 2 mins 0.2 km
- Take Exit C walking 1 min 20 m
- Head North East on Fusionopolis Pl walking 1 min 15 m
Sharp Left onto Ayer Rajah AveDestination will be on the Leftwalking 1 min 0.1 km
- Arrive at One-North MRT Station. You have reached your train station destination.
- Estimated Travel Time : 42 mins
- Total Station Stops : 10 stops
- Total Train Transfer : 1
- Total Travel Distance : 18.4 km
- Total Estimated Walking Distance : 278 m / 0.28 km
- Data updated as of 26 Oct 2021