How to get to Marsiling MRT Station from Kembangan MRT Station by Train?
Make your way towards Kembangan MRT Station Walking
- Walk to Kembangan walking 1 min 63 m
Head EastTake the stairswalking 1 min 2 m
Turn RightDestination will be on the Leftwalking 1 min 49 m
- Take Entrance A walking 1 min 12 m
- Start your journey from Kembangan MRT Station. For assistance on train fares, tickets, prices, payment methods or EZ-Link smart card information, please approach SMRT Passenger Customer Service Counter at the station or refer to official SMRT website for details.
- Take East West Line train towards Tuas Link, for 7 stations to City Hall. Subway SMRT 14 mins 8.0 km
- Change train at City Hall MRT Station. Transfer
- Take North South Line train towards Jurong East, for 17 stations to Marsiling. Subway SMRT 41 mins 27.4 km
- Arrive at Marsiling MRT Station. You have reached your train station destination.
- Estimated Travel Time : 1 hour 6 mins
- Total Station Stops : 24 stops
- Total Train Transfer : 1
- Total Travel Distance : 35.5 km
- Total Estimated Walking Distance : 63 m / 0.06 km
- Data updated as of 26 Oct 2021