How to get to Marina South Pier MRT Station from Buangkok MRT Station by Train?
Make your way towards Buangkok MRT Station Walking
- Start your journey from Buangkok MRT Station. For assistance on train fares, tickets, prices, payment methods or EZ-Link smart card information, please approach SBS Transit Passenger Customer Service Counter at the station or refer to official SBS Transit website for details.
- Take North East Line train towards Harbour Front, for 9 stations to Dhoby Ghaut. Subway SBS Transit 19 mins 11.2 km
- Change train at Dhoby Ghaut MRT Station. Transfer
- Take North South Line train towards Marina South Pier, for 4 stations to Marina South Pier. Subway SMRT 8 mins 4.4 km
- Walk to Marina South Pier, Singapore walking 2 mins 0.1 km
- Take Exit B walking 1 min 80 m
- Arrive at Marina South Pier MRT Station. You have reached your train station destination.
- Estimated Travel Time : 46 mins
- Total Station Stops : 13 stops
- Total Train Transfer : 1
- Total Travel Distance : 15.7 km
- Total Estimated Walking Distance : 120 m / 0.12 km
- Data updated as of 26 Oct 2021