How to get to Khatib MRT Station from Botanic Gardens MRT Station by Train?
Destination : Khatib MRT Station
Address : Ave 2 outside Khatib Mrt Stn, Khatib, Singapore
Make your way towards Botanic Gardens MRT Station Walking
- Walk to Botanic Gardens walking 1 min 32 m
- Take Entrance A walking 1 min 25 m
- Start your journey from Botanic Gardens MRT Station. For assistance on train fares, tickets, prices, payment methods or EZ-Link smart card information, please approach SMRT Passenger Customer Service Counter at the station or refer to official SMRT website for details.
- Take Circle Line train towards Marina Bay, for 3 stations to Bishan. Subway SMRT 10 mins 6.5 km
- Walk to Bishan walking 2 mins 0.1 km
- Change train at Bishan MRT Station. Transfer
- Take North South Line train towards Jurong East, for 3 stations to Khatib. Subway SMRT 10 mins 8.7 km
- Walk to Ave 2 outside Khatib Mrt Stn, Khatib, Singapore walking 1 min 82 m
- Take Exit B walking 1 min 40 m
- Arrive at Khatib MRT Station. You have reached your train station destination.
- Estimated Travel Time : 35 mins
- Total Station Stops : 6 stops
- Total Train Transfer : 1
- Total Travel Distance : 15.5 km
- Total Estimated Walking Distance : 234 m / 0.23 km
- Data updated as of 26 Oct 2021