How to get to Farrer Park MRT Station from Kallang MRT Station by Train?
Destination : Farrer Park MRT Station
Address : 250 Race Course Road, Singapore 218703
Make your way towards Kallang MRT Station Walking
- Walk to Kallang walking 2 mins 0.2 km
- Head North East on Sims Ave toward Lor 1 Geylang walking 1 min 77 m
Turn Left at Lor 1 GeylangDestination will be on the Rightwalking 1 min 51 m
- Take Entrance A walking 1 min 38 m
- Start your journey from Kallang MRT Station. For assistance on train fares, tickets, prices, payment methods or EZ-Link smart card information, please approach SMRT Passenger Customer Service Counter at the station or refer to official SMRT website for details.
- Take East West Line train towards Tuas Link, for 3 stations to City Hall. Subway SMRT 6 mins 3.2 km
- Change train at City Hall MRT Station. Transfer
- Take North South Line train towards Jurong East, for 1 station to Dhoby Ghaut. Subway SMRT 2 mins 1.0 km
- Change train at Dhoby Ghaut MRT Station. Transfer
- Take North East Line train towards Punggol, for 2 stations to Farrer Park. Subway SBS Transit 4 mins 1.8 km
- Walk to 250 Race Course Rd, Singapore 218703 walking 2 mins 0.1 km
- Take Exit A walking 1 min 66 m
- Arrive at Farrer Park MRT Station. You have reached your train station destination.
- Estimated Travel Time : 38 mins
- Total Station Stops : 6 stops
- Total Train Transfer : 2
- Total Travel Distance : 6.3 km
- Total Estimated Walking Distance : 273 m / 0.27 km
- Data updated as of 26 Oct 2021