How to get to Chinatown MRT Station from Tiong Bahru MRT Station by Train?
Destination : Chinatown MRT Station
Address : 151 New Bridge Road, Singapore 059443
Make your way towards Tiong Bahru MRT Station Walking
- Walk to Tiong Bahru walking 1 min 65 m
- Take Entrance A walking 1 min 47 m
- Start your journey from Tiong Bahru MRT Station. For assistance on train fares, tickets, prices, payment methods or EZ-Link smart card information, please approach SMRT Passenger Customer Service Counter at the station or refer to official SMRT website for details.
- Take East West Line train towards Pasir Ris, for 1 station to Outram Park. Subway SMRT 2 mins 1.6 km
- Walk to Outram Park walking 3 mins 0.2 km
- Change train at Outram Park MRT Station. Transfer
- Take North East Line train towards Punggol, for 1 station to Chinatown. Subway SBS Transit 2 mins 0.7 km
- Walk to Chinatown MRT station, Singapore walking 1 min 83 m
- Arrive at Chinatown MRT Station. You have reached your train station destination.
- Estimated Travel Time : 23 mins
- Total Station Stops : 2 stops
- Total Train Transfer : 1
- Total Travel Distance : 2.6 km
- Total Estimated Walking Distance : 338 m / 0.34 km
- Data updated as of 25 Oct 2021