How to get to Bukit Batok MRT Station from Lavender MRT Station by Train?
Make your way towards Lavender MRT Station Walking
- Start your journey from Lavender MRT Station. For assistance on train fares, tickets, prices, payment methods or EZ-Link smart card information, please approach SMRT Passenger Customer Service Counter at the station or refer to official SMRT website for details.
- Take East West Line train towards Tuas Link, for 13 stations to Jurong East. Subway SMRT 28 mins 18.4 km
- Change train at Jurong East MRT Station. Transfer
- Take North South Line train towards Marina South Pier, for 1 station to Bukit Batok. Subway SMRT 3 mins 2.2 km
- Walk to Bukit Batok, Singapore walking 1 min 77 m
- Take Exit B walking 1 min 57 m
- Arrive at Bukit Batok MRT Station. You have reached your train station destination.
- Estimated Travel Time : 47 mins
- Total Station Stops : 14 stops
- Total Train Transfer : 1
- Total Travel Distance : 20.7 km
- Total Estimated Walking Distance : 77 m / 0.08 km
- Data updated as of 26 Oct 2021