How to get to Woodlands Peak from Lentor MRT Station by MRT, LRT or Bus?
Journey Planner 2023
- Start : Lentor MRT Station ( TE5 )
- Destination : Woodlands Peak
- Transport Mode : Train, Bus or LRT/Tram
- Postal Code : 731302
- Category : Others / Others
- Date : 09 Dec 2023
- Start Trip Time : 9:03 AM
- Reach Destination Time : 9:22 AM
Timings based on local Singapore time.
Step By Step Guide
- Walk to LENTOR MRT STATION (TE5) WALKING 1 mins 92.24 m 9:03 AM
- Start your journey from LENTOR MRT STATION (TE5). For assistance on train fares, tickets, prices, payment methods or EZ-Link smart card information, please approach SMRT Corporation Passenger Customer Service Counter at the station or go to the official SMRT Corporation website for more information.
- Take THOMSON-EAST COAST LINE train from LENTOR MRT STATION (TE5) for 3 stations to WOODLANDS MRT STATION (TE2). SUBWAY SMRT Corporation 12 mins 7.92 km 9:04 AM
- Click to show stops
- Your train ride will have 2 intermediate stops at SPRINGLEAF MRT STATION (TE4) and WOODLANDS SOUTH MRT STATION (TE3). SUBWAY SMRT Corporation
- Walk from WOODLANDS MRT STATION (TE2) to WOODLANDS MRT STATION (NS9) WALKING 1 min 210.26 m 9:17 AM
- Change train at WOODLANDS MRT STATION (TE2). (NS9) Transfer MRT Interchange
- Take NORTH SOUTH LINE train from WOODLANDS MRT STATION (NS9) for 1 station to MARSILING MRT STATION (NS8). SUBWAY SMRT Corporation 2 mins 1.45 km 9:18 AM
- Walk from MARSILING MRT STATION (NS8) to OPP MARSILING STN bus stop. WALKING 1 min 90.14 m 9:20 AM
- Walk from OPP MARSILING STN to WOODLANDS PEAK WALKING 1 mins 90.36 m 9:20 AM
- You have reached your OTHERS / OTHER destination.
- Total Adult Fare (SGD) : $1.56
- Total Travel Time : 18 minutes
- Total Waiting Time : 1 minutes
- Total Travel Distance : 9.85 km
- Total Walking Distance : 483.00 m
- Total Stops : 4 stops
- Total Transfer : 1
- Public Transport Operator : 1
- SMRT No. : 1800 336 8900
- Data updated as of 01 Jul 2023
- The values above are based on estimates only. Actual values may vary depending on factors such as traffic, time of day, and other unforeseen circumstances. It's always a good idea to check for real-time updates before starting your journey.