How to get to Woodlands Peak from Jurong East MRT Station by MRT, LRT or Bus?
Journey Planner 2023
- Start : Jurong East MRT Station ( EW24 / NS1 )
- Destination : Woodlands Peak
- Transport Mode : Train, Bus or LRT/Tram
- Postal Code : 731302
- Category : Others / Others
- Date : 09 Dec 2023
- Start Trip Time : 9:00 AM
- Reach Destination Time : 9:23 AM
Timings based on local Singapore time.
Step By Step Guide
- Walk to JURONG EAST MRT STATION (NS1) WALKING 1 min 27.42 m 9:00 AM
- Start your journey from JURONG EAST MRT STATION (NS1) (MRT INTERCHANGE). For assistance on train fares, tickets, prices, payment methods or EZ-Link smart card information, please approach SMRT Corporation Passenger Customer Service Counter at the station or go to the official SMRT Corporation website for more information.
- Take NORTH SOUTH LINE train from JURONG EAST MRT STATION (NS1) for 6 stations to MARSILING MRT STATION (NS8). SUBWAY SMRT Corporation 21 mins 12.57 km 9:00 AM
- Click to show stops
- Your train ride will have 5 intermediate stops at BUKIT BATOK MRT STATION (NS2), BUKIT GOMBAK MRT STATION (NS3), CHOA CHU KANG MRT STATION (NS4), YEW TEE MRT STATION (NS5) and KRANJI MRT STATION (NS7). SUBWAY SMRT Corporation
- Walk from MARSILING MRT STATION (NS8) to OPP MARSILING STN bus stop. WALKING 1 min 90.14 m 9:22 AM
- Walk from OPP MARSILING STN to WOODLANDS PEAK WALKING 1 mins 90.36 m 9:22 AM
- You have reached your OTHERS / OTHER destination.
- Total Adult Fare (SGD) : $1.72
- Total Travel Time : 23 minutes
- Total Waiting Time : 0 minutes
- Total Travel Distance : 12.78 km
- Total Walking Distance : 207.92 m
- Total Stops : 6 stops
- Total Transfer : 0
- Public Transport Operator : 1
- SMRT No. : 1800 336 8900
- Data updated as of 01 Jul 2023
- The values above are based on estimates only. Actual values may vary depending on factors such as traffic, time of day, and other unforeseen circumstances. It's always a good idea to check for real-time updates before starting your journey.