How to get to The Roof Top from Mattar MRT Station by MRT, LRT or Bus?
Journey Planner 2023
- Start : Mattar MRT Station ( DT25 )
- Destination : The Roof Top
- Transport Mode : Train, Bus or LRT/Tram
- Postal Code : 208539
- Category : Others / Others
- Date : 02 Dec 2023
- Start Trip Time : 9:01 AM
- Reach Destination Time : 9:19 AM
Timings based on local Singapore time.
Step By Step Guide
- Walk to MATTAR MRT STATION (DT25) WALKING 1 min 19.36 m 9:01 AM
- Start your journey from MATTAR MRT STATION (DT25). For assistance on train fares, tickets, prices, payment methods or EZ-Link smart card information, please approach SBS Transit Passenger Customer Service Counter at the station or go to the official SBS Transit website for more information.
- Take DOWNTOWN LINE train from MATTAR MRT STATION (DT25) for 3 stations to JALAN BESAR MRT STATION (DT22). SUBWAY SBS Transit 3 mins 3.95 km 9:02 AM
- Click to show stops
- Your train ride will have 2 intermediate stops at GEYLANG BAHRU MRT STATION (DT24) and BENDEMEER MRT STATION (DT23). SUBWAY SBS Transit
- Walk from JALAN BESAR MRT STATION (DT22) to JLN BESAR STN EXIT A (07529) bus stop. WALKING 1 min 130.75 m 9:05 AM
- Transfer from Train to Bus at JLN BESAR STN EXIT A (07529) bus stop. Transfer
- Take bus no 23 from JLN BESAR STN EXIT A (07529) bus stop for 4 stops to AFT FARRER PK STN EXIT G (07211). BUS SBS Transit 5 mins 1.54 km 9:09 AM
- Click to show stops
- Your bus ride will have 3 intermediate stops at ROCHOR STN (07531), TEKKA CTR (07031) and BROADWAY HOTEL (07111). BUS SBS Transit
- Walk from AFT FARRER PK STN EXIT G (07211) bus stop to THE ROOF TOP WALKING 3 mins 248.40 m 9:15 AM
- You have reached your OTHERS / OTHER destination.
- Total Travel Time : 17 minutes
- Total Waiting Time : 3 minutes
- Total Travel Distance : 5.89 km
- Total Walking Distance : 398.51 m
- Total Stops : 7 stops
- Total Transfer : 1
- Public Transport Operator : 1
- SBS Transit No. : 1800 287 2727
- Data updated as of 01 Jul 2023
- The values above are based on estimates only. Actual values may vary depending on factors such as traffic, time of day, and other unforeseen circumstances. It's always a good idea to check for real-time updates before starting your journey.