How to get to The Roof Top from Fort Canning MRT Station by MRT, LRT or Bus?
Journey Planner 2023
- Start : Fort Canning MRT Station ( DT20 )
- Destination : The Roof Top
- Transport Mode : Train, Bus or LRT/Tram
- Postal Code : 208539
- Category : Others / Others
- Date : 05 Dec 2023
- Start Trip Time : 9:01 AM
- Reach Destination Time : 9:16 AM
Timings based on local Singapore time.
Step By Step Guide
- Walk from BEF FORT CANNING STN to FORT CANNING MRT STATION (DT20) WALKING 1 min 73.85 m 9:02 AM
- Start your journey from FORT CANNING MRT STATION (DT20). For assistance on train fares, tickets, prices, payment methods or EZ-Link smart card information, please approach SBS Transit Passenger Customer Service Counter at the station or go to the official SBS Transit website for more information.
- Take DOWNTOWN LINE train from FORT CANNING MRT STATION (DT20) for 1 station to CHINATOWN MRT STATION (DT19). SUBWAY SBS Transit 0 mins 0.93 km 9:02 AM
- Walk from CHINATOWN MRT STATION (DT19) to CHINATOWN MRT STATION (NE4) WALKING 1 min 201.63 m 9:03 AM
- Change train at CHINATOWN MRT STATION (DT19). (NE4) Transfer MRT Interchange
- Take NORTH EAST LINE train from CHINATOWN MRT STATION (NE4) for 4 stations to FARRER PARK MRT STATION (NE8). SUBWAY SBS Transit 6 mins 3.62 km 9:06 AM
- Click to show stops
- Your train ride will have 3 intermediate stops at CLARKE QUAY MRT STATION (NE5), DHOBY GHAUT MRT STATION (NE6) and LITTLE INDIA MRT STATION (NE7). SUBWAY SBS Transit
- Walk from FARRER PARK MRT STATION (NE8) to OPP FARRER PK STN bus stop. WALKING 1 min 84.15 m 9:12 AM
- Walk from OPP FARRER PK STN to THE ROOF TOP WALKING 3 mins 210.53 m 9:13 AM
- You have reached your OTHERS / OTHER destination.
- Total Adult Fare (SGD) : $1.19
- Total Travel Time : 14 minutes
- Total Waiting Time : 3 minutes
- Total Travel Distance : 5.19 km
- Total Walking Distance : 636.95 m
- Total Stops : 5 stops
- Total Transfer : 1
- Public Transport Operator : 1
- SBS Transit No. : 1800 287 2727
- Data updated as of 01 Jul 2023
- The values above are based on estimates only. Actual values may vary depending on factors such as traffic, time of day, and other unforeseen circumstances. It's always a good idea to check for real-time updates before starting your journey.