How to get to The Roof Top from Bayfront MRT Station by MRT, LRT or Bus?
Journey Planner 2023
- Start : Bayfront MRT Station ( DT16 / CE1 )
- Destination : The Roof Top
- Transport Mode : Train, Bus or LRT/Tram
- Postal Code : 208539
- Category : Others / Others
- Date : 12 Dec 2023
- Start Trip Time : 9:04 AM
- Reach Destination Time : 9:19 AM
Timings based on local Singapore time.
Step By Step Guide
- Walk to BAYFRONT MRT STATION (DT16) WALKING 1 min 4.15 m 9:04 AM
- Start your journey from BAYFRONT MRT STATION (DT16). For assistance on train fares, tickets, prices, payment methods or EZ-Link smart card information, please approach SBS Transit Passenger Customer Service Counter at the station or go to the official SBS Transit website for more information.
- Take DOWNTOWN LINE train from BAYFRONT MRT STATION (DT16) for 3 stations to ROCHOR MRT STATION (DT13). SUBWAY SBS Transit 5 mins 2.79 km 9:04 AM
- Click to show stops
- Your train ride will have 2 intermediate stops at PROMENADE MRT STATION (DT15) and BUGIS MRT STATION (DT14). SUBWAY SBS Transit
- Walk from ROCHOR MRT STATION (DT13) to ROCHOR STN (07531) bus stop. WALKING 1 min 32.82 m 9:10 AM
- Transfer from Train to Bus at ROCHOR STN (07531) bus stop. Transfer
- Take bus no 23 from ROCHOR STN (07531) bus stop for 3 stops to AFT FARRER PK STN EXIT G (07211). BUS SBS Transit 4 mins 1.28 km 9:11 AM
- Click to show stops
- Your bus ride will have 2 intermediate stops at TEKKA CTR (07031) and BROADWAY HOTEL (07111). BUS SBS Transit
- Walk from AFT FARRER PK STN EXIT G (07211) bus stop to THE ROOF TOP WALKING 3 mins 248.40 m 9:15 AM
- You have reached your OTHERS / OTHER destination.
- Total Adult Fare (SGD) : $1.19
- Total Travel Time : 14 minutes
- Total Waiting Time : 1 minutes
- Total Travel Distance : 4.36 km
- Total Walking Distance : 285.37 m
- Total Stops : 6 stops
- Total Transfer : 1
- Public Transport Operator : 1
- SBS Transit No. : 1800 287 2727
- Data updated as of 01 Jul 2023
- The values above are based on estimates only. Actual values may vary depending on factors such as traffic, time of day, and other unforeseen circumstances. It's always a good idea to check for real-time updates before starting your journey.