How to get to The Glyndebourne from Farrer Park MRT Station by MRT, LRT or Bus?
Journey Planner 2023
- Start : Farrer Park MRT Station ( NE8 )
- Destination : The Glyndebourne
- Transport Mode : Train, Bus or LRT/Tram
- Postal Code : 297722
- Address : 38 Trevose Crescent, 297722
- Category : Others / Others
- Date : 09 Dec 2023
- Start Trip Time : 9:01 AM
- Reach Destination Time : 9:15 AM
Timings based on local Singapore time.
Step By Step Guide
- Walk to FARRER PARK MRT STATION (NE8) WALKING 2 mins 125.35 m 9:01 AM
- Start your journey from FARRER PARK MRT STATION (NE8). For assistance on train fares, tickets, prices, payment methods or EZ-Link smart card information, please approach SBS Transit Passenger Customer Service Counter at the station or go to the official SBS Transit website for more information.
- Take NORTH EAST LINE train from FARRER PARK MRT STATION (NE8) for 1 station to LITTLE INDIA MRT STATION (NE7). SUBWAY SBS Transit 1 mins 0.84 km 9:03 AM
- Walk from LITTLE INDIA MRT STATION (NE7) to LITTLE INDIA MRT STATION (DT12) WALKING 1 min 118.39 m 9:04 AM
- Change train at LITTLE INDIA MRT STATION (NE7). (DT12) Transfer MRT Interchange
- Take DOWNTOWN LINE train from LITTLE INDIA MRT STATION (DT12) for 2 stations to STEVENS MRT STATION (DT10). SUBWAY SBS Transit 3 mins 2.91 km 9:05 AM
- Click to show stops
- Your train ride will have 1 intermediate stop at NEWTON MRT STATION (DT11). SUBWAY SBS Transit
- Walk from STEVENS MRT STATION (DT10) to THE GLYNDEBOURNE WALKING 7 mins 520.97 m 9:08 AM
- You have reached your OTHERS / OTHER destination.
- Total Adult Fare (SGD) : $1.09
- Total Travel Time : 14 minutes
- Total Waiting Time : 0 minutes
- Total Travel Distance : 4.51 km
- Total Walking Distance : 764.70 m
- Total Stops : 3 stops
- Total Transfer : 1
- Public Transport Operator : 1
- SBS Transit No. : 1800 287 2727
- Data updated as of 01 Jul 2023
- The values above are based on estimates only. Actual values may vary depending on factors such as traffic, time of day, and other unforeseen circumstances. It's always a good idea to check for real-time updates before starting your journey.