How to get to Montreal Dale from Marsiling MRT Station by MRT, LRT or Bus?
Journey Planner 2023
- Start : Marsiling MRT Station ( NS8 )
- Destination : Montreal Dale
- Transport Mode : Train, Bus or LRT/Tram
- Postal Code : 750590
- Category : Others / Others
- Date : 03 Dec 2023
- Start Trip Time : 9:00 AM
- Reach Destination Time : 9:20 AM
Timings based on local Singapore time.
Step By Step Guide
- Walk to MARSILING MRT STATION (NS8) WALKING 1 min 5.22 m 9:00 AM
- Start your journey from MARSILING MRT STATION (NS8). For assistance on train fares, tickets, prices, payment methods or EZ-Link smart card information, please approach SMRT Corporation Passenger Customer Service Counter at the station or go to the official SMRT Corporation website for more information.
- Take NORTH SOUTH LINE train from MARSILING MRT STATION (NS8) for 3 stations to SEMBAWANG MRT STATION (NS11). SUBWAY SMRT Corporation 8 mins 5.45 km 9:00 AM
- Click to show stops
- Your train ride will have 2 intermediate stops at WOODLANDS MRT STATION (NS9) and ADMIRALTY MRT STATION (NS10). SUBWAY SMRT Corporation
- Walk from SEMBAWANG MRT STATION (NS11) to OPP SEMBAWANG STN (58219) bus stop. WALKING 1 min 59.69 m 9:09 AM
- Transfer from Train to Bus at OPP SEMBAWANG STN (58219) bus stop. Transfer
- Take bus no 117 / 883 from OPP SEMBAWANG STN (58219) bus stop for 1 stop to BLK 589D (58331). BUS SBS Transit 1 mins 0.45 km 9:11 AM
- Walk from BLK 589D (58331) bus stop to MONTREAL DALE WALKING 7 mins 495.35 m 9:13 AM
- You have reached your OTHERS / OTHER destination.
- Total Adult Fare (SGD) : $1.29
- Total Travel Time : 19 minutes
- Total Waiting Time : 2 minutes
- Total Travel Distance : 6.46 km
- Total Walking Distance : 560.25 m
- Total Stops : 4 stops
- Total Transfer : 1
- Public Transport Operator : 2
- SMRT No. : 1800 336 8900
- SBS Transit No. : 1800 287 2727
- Data updated as of 01 Jul 2023
- The values above are based on estimates only. Actual values may vary depending on factors such as traffic, time of day, and other unforeseen circumstances. It's always a good idea to check for real-time updates before starting your journey.