How to get to Montreal Dale from Kranji MRT Station by MRT, LRT or Bus?
Journey Planner 2023
- Start : Kranji MRT Station ( NS7 )
- Destination : Montreal Dale
- Transport Mode : Train, Bus or LRT/Tram
- Postal Code : 750590
- Category : Others / Others
- Date : 09 Dec 2023
- Start Trip Time : 9:04 AM
- Reach Destination Time : 9:27 AM
Timings based on local Singapore time.
Step By Step Guide
- Walk to KRANJI MRT STATION (NS7) WALKING 1 min 10.04 m 9:04 AM
- Start your journey from KRANJI MRT STATION (NS7). For assistance on train fares, tickets, prices, payment methods or EZ-Link smart card information, please approach SMRT Corporation Passenger Customer Service Counter at the station or go to the official SMRT Corporation website for more information.
- Take NORTH SOUTH LINE train from KRANJI MRT STATION (NS7) for 4 stations to SEMBAWANG MRT STATION (NS11). SUBWAY SMRT Corporation 11 mins 7.00 km 9:04 AM
- Click to show stops
- Your train ride will have 3 intermediate stops at MARSILING MRT STATION (NS8), WOODLANDS MRT STATION (NS9) and ADMIRALTY MRT STATION (NS10). SUBWAY SMRT Corporation
- Walk from SEMBAWANG MRT STATION (NS11) to OPP SEMBAWANG STN (58219) bus stop. WALKING 1 min 59.69 m 9:15 AM
- Transfer from Train to Bus at OPP SEMBAWANG STN (58219) bus stop. Transfer
- Take bus no 117 / 883 from OPP SEMBAWANG STN (58219) bus stop for 1 stop to BLK 589D (58331). BUS Tower Transit Services 1 mins 0.45 km 9:18 AM
- Walk from BLK 589D (58331) bus stop to MONTREAL DALE WALKING 7 mins 495.35 m 9:19 AM
- You have reached your OTHERS / OTHER destination.
- Total Adult Fare (SGD) : $1.45
- Total Travel Time : 22 minutes
- Total Waiting Time : 2 minutes
- Total Travel Distance : 8.02 km
- Total Walking Distance : 565.07 m
- Total Stops : 5 stops
- Total Transfer : 1
- Public Transport Operator : 2
- SMRT No. : 1800 336 8900
- Tower Transit Services No. : 1800-248-0950
- Data updated as of 01 Jul 2023
- The values above are based on estimates only. Actual values may vary depending on factors such as traffic, time of day, and other unforeseen circumstances. It's always a good idea to check for real-time updates before starting your journey.