How to get to Calarasi from Braddell MRT Station by MRT, LRT or Bus?
Journey Planner 2023
- Start : Braddell MRT Station ( NS18 )
- Destination : Calarasi
- Transport Mode : Train, Bus or LRT/Tram
- Postal Code : 328882
- Address : 31 Kim Keat Lane, 328882
- Category : Others / Others
- Date : 08 Dec 2023
- Start Trip Time : 9:02 AM
- Reach Destination Time : 9:24 AM
Timings based on local Singapore time.
Step By Step Guide
- Walk from BLK 121 to BRADDELL MRT STATION (NS18) WALKING 1 min 111.97 m 9:04 AM
- Start your journey from BRADDELL MRT STATION (NS18). For assistance on train fares, tickets, prices, payment methods or EZ-Link smart card information, please approach SMRT Corporation Passenger Customer Service Counter at the station or go to the official SMRT Corporation website for more information.
- Take NORTH SOUTH LINE train from BRADDELL MRT STATION (NS18) for 1 station to TOA PAYOH MRT STATION (NS19). SUBWAY SMRT Corporation 1 mins 0.86 km 9:04 AM
- Walk from TOA PAYOH MRT STATION (NS19) to TOA PAYOH INTERCHANGE (52009) WALKING 1 min 88.47 m 9:05 AM
- Transfer from Train to Bus at TOA PAYOH INTERCHANGE (52009). Transfer
- Take bus no 145 from TOA PAYOH INTERCHANGE (52009) for 6 stops to OPP BALESTIER PT (50211). BUS SBS Transit 8 mins 1.88 km 9:11 AM
- Click to show stops
- Your bus ride will have 5 intermediate stops at OPP TRELLIS TWRS (52079), BEF JLN DUSUN (50161), ZHONGSHAN MALL (50171), BEF BALESTIER PLAZA (50191) and SHAW PLAZA (50201). BUS SBS Transit
- Walk from OPP BALESTIER PT (50211) bus stop to CALARASI WALKING 4 mins 267.31 m 9:20 AM
- You have reached your OTHERS / OTHER destination.
- Total Adult Fare (SGD) : $1.09
- Total Travel Time : 21 minutes
- Total Waiting Time : 5 minutes
- Total Travel Distance : 3.31 km
- Total Walking Distance : 573.76 m
- Total Stops : 7 stops
- Total Transfer : 1
- Public Transport Operator : 2
- SMRT No. : 1800 336 8900
- SBS Transit No. : 1800 287 2727
- Data updated as of 01 Jul 2023
- The values above are based on estimates only. Actual values may vary depending on factors such as traffic, time of day, and other unforeseen circumstances. It's always a good idea to check for real-time updates before starting your journey.