How to get to Traditional Chinese Medical Centre. from Tan Kah Kee MRT Station by MRT, LRT or Bus?
Journey Planner 2023
- Start : Tan Kah Kee MRT Station ( DT8 )
- Destination : Traditional Chinese Medical Centre.
- Transport Mode : Train, Bus or LRT/Tram
- Postal Code : 58341
- Address : 38 Upper Cross Street, 058341
- Category : Health / Medical Centres
- Date : 01 Oct 2023
- Start Trip Time : 9:03 AM
- Reach Destination Time : 9:25 AM
Timings based on local Singapore time.
Step By Step Guide
- Walk to TAN KAH KEE MRT STATION (DT8) WALKING 1 mins 84.26 m 9:03 AM
- Start your journey from TAN KAH KEE MRT STATION (DT8). For assistance on train fares, tickets, prices, payment methods or EZ-Link smart card information, please approach SBS Transit Passenger Customer Service Counter at the station or go to the official SBS Transit website for more information.
- Take DOWNTOWN LINE train from TAN KAH KEE MRT STATION (DT8) for 11 stations to CHINATOWN MRT STATION (DT19). SUBWAY SBS Transit 19 mins 10.21 km 9:05 AM
- Click to show stops
- Your train ride will have 10 intermediate stops at BOTANIC GARDENS MRT STATION (DT9), STEVENS MRT STATION (DT10), NEWTON MRT STATION (DT11), LITTLE INDIA MRT STATION (DT12), ROCHOR MRT STATION (DT13), BUGIS MRT STATION (DT14), PROMENADE MRT STATION (DT15), BAYFRONT MRT STATION (DT16), DOWNTOWN MRT STATION (DT17) and TELOK AYER MRT STATION (DT18). SUBWAY SBS Transit
- Walk from CHINATOWN MRT STATION (DT19) to OPP HONG LIM CPLX bus stop. WALKING 1 min 47.06 m 9:24 AM
- Walk from OPP HONG LIM CPLX to TRADITIONAL CHINESE MEDICAL CENTRE. WALKING 1 mins 61.54 m 9:24 AM
- You have reached your HEALTH / MEDICAL CENTRE destination.
- Total Adult Fare (SGD) : $1.45
- Total Travel Time : 21 minutes
- Total Waiting Time : 0 minutes
- Total Travel Distance : 10.40 km
- Total Walking Distance : 192.86 m
- Total Stops : 11 stops
- Total Transfer : 0
- Public Transport Operator : 1
- SBS Transit No. : 1800 287 2727
- Data updated as of 01 Jul 2023
- The values above are based on estimates only. Actual values may vary depending on factors such as traffic, time of day, and other unforeseen circumstances. It's always a good idea to check for real-time updates before starting your journey.