How to get to SATA @ Ang Mo Kio Medical Centre from Mattar MRT Station by MRT, LRT or Bus?
Journey Planner 2023
- Start : Mattar MRT Station ( DT25 )
- Destination : SATA @ Ang Mo Kio Medical Centre
- Transport Mode : Train, Bus or LRT/Tram
- Postal Code : 560714
- Address : 715 Ang Mo Kio Avenue 6, #01-4008/4010, 560714
- Category : Health / Medical Centres
- Date : 27 Sep 2023
- Start Trip Time : 9:08 AM
- Reach Destination Time : 9:44 AM
Timings based on local Singapore time.
Step By Step Guide
- Walk from MATTAR MRT STATION to OPP MATTAR STN EXIT B (70231) bus stop. WALKING 1 min 127.19 m 9:08 AM
- Start your journey from OPP MATTAR STN EXIT B (70231) bus stop. For assistance on bus fares, tickets, prices, payment methods or EZ-Link smart card information, please go to the official SBS Transit website for more information.
- Take bus no 135 from OPP MATTAR STN EXIT B (70231) bus stop for 19 stops to ANG MO KIO INTERCHANGE (54009). BUS SBS Transit 28 mins 7.51 km 9:09 AM
- Click to show stops
- Your bus ride will have 18 intermediate stops at MACPHERSON PR SCH (70241), OPP CANOSSA CONVENT PR (70021), OPP ALJUNIED PK (70031), OPP BLK 4 (70041), AFT JOO SENG RD (70051), BEF BIDADARI PK DR (70061), WOODLEIGH STN EXIT B (61031), BEF BRADDELL RD (61041), AFT SOMMERVILLE RD (62111), AFT WOLSKEL RD (62121), OPP S'GOON STN EXIT F (66381), BLK 319 (66361), BLK 307 (66039), OPP GOLDEN HILL EST (66099), BEF ANG MO KIO AVE 10 (54109), BLK 332 (54311), BLK 354 (54321) and BLK 346 (54331). BUS SBS Transit
- Walk from ANG MO KIO INTERCHANGE (54009) to SATA @ ANG MO KIO MEDICAL CENTRE WALKING 7 mins 480.23 m 9:37 AM
- You have reached your HEALTH / MEDICAL CENTRE destination.
- Total Adult Fare (SGD) : $1.45
- Total Travel Time : 35 minutes
- Total Waiting Time : 0 minutes
- Total Travel Distance : 8.14 km
- Total Walking Distance : 626.77 m
- Total Stops : 19 stops
- Total Transfer : 0
- Public Transport Operator : 1
- SBS Transit No. : 1800 287 2727
- Data updated as of 01 Jul 2023
- The values above are based on estimates only. Actual values may vary depending on factors such as traffic, time of day, and other unforeseen circumstances. It's always a good idea to check for real-time updates before starting your journey.