How to get to Novena Specialist Centre from Fort Canning MRT Station by MRT, LRT or Bus?
Journey Planner 2023
- Start : Fort Canning MRT Station ( DT20 )
- Destination : Novena Specialist Centre
- Transport Mode : Train, Bus or LRT/Tram
- Postal Code : 307470
- Address : 8 Sinaran Drive, 307470
- Category : Health / Medical Centres
- Date : 29 Sep 2023
- Start Trip Time : 9:07 AM
- Reach Destination Time : 9:23 AM
Timings based on local Singapore time.
Step By Step Guide
- Walk to UE SQ (04321) bus stop. WALKING 3 mins 220.96 m 9:07 AM
- Start your journey from UE SQ (04321) bus stop. For assistance on bus fares, tickets, prices, payment methods or EZ-Link smart card information, please go to the official Tower Transit Services website for more information.
- Take bus no 143 / 123 from UE SQ (04321) bus stop for 4 stops to SOMERSET STN (08121). BUS Tower Transit Services 4 mins 1.24 km 9:11 AM
- Click to show stops
- Your bus ride will have 3 intermediate stops at AFT RIVER VALLEY RD (04311), OPP HAW PAR GLASS TWR (08011) and WINSLAND HSE (08111). BUS Tower Transit Services
- Walk from SOMERSET STN (08121) bus stop to SOMERSET MRT STATION (NS23) WALKING 1 min 49.99 m 9:15 AM
- Transfer from Bus to Train at SOMERSET MRT STATION (NS23). Transfer
- Take NORTH SOUTH LINE train from SOMERSET MRT STATION (NS23) for 3 stations to NOVENA MRT STATION (NS20). SUBWAY SMRT Corporation 5 mins 3.12 km 9:16 AM
- Click to show stops
- Your train ride will have 2 intermediate stops at ORCHARD MRT STATION (NS22) and NEWTON MRT STATION (NS21). SUBWAY SMRT Corporation
- Walk from NOVENA MRT STATION (NS20) to NOVENA SPECIALIST CENTRE WALKING 2 mins 129.54 m 9:21 AM
- You have reached your HEALTH / MEDICAL CENTRE destination.
- Total Adult Fare (SGD) : $1.19
- Total Travel Time : 15 minutes
- Total Waiting Time : 0 minutes
- Total Travel Distance : 4.77 km
- Total Walking Distance : 400.49 m
- Total Stops : 7 stops
- Total Transfer : 1
- Public Transport Operator : 2
- Tower Transit Services No. : 1800-248-0950
- SMRT No. : 1800 336 8900
- Data updated as of 01 Jul 2023
- The values above are based on estimates only. Actual values may vary depending on factors such as traffic, time of day, and other unforeseen circumstances. It's always a good idea to check for real-time updates before starting your journey.