How to get to Maritime Medical Centre Pte Ltd from Serangoon MRT Station by MRT, LRT or Bus?
Journey Planner 2023
- Start : Serangoon MRT Station ( NE12 / CC13 )
- Destination : Maritime Medical Centre Pte Ltd
- Transport Mode : Train, Bus or LRT/Tram
- Postal Code : 89760
- Address : 120 Cantonment Road, 02-05, 089760
- Category : Health / Medical Centres
- Date : 02 Oct 2023
- Start Trip Time : 9:00 AM
- Reach Destination Time : 9:23 AM
Timings based on local Singapore time.
Step By Step Guide
- Start your journey from SERANGOON MRT STATION (NE12) (MRT INTERCHANGE). For assistance on train fares, tickets, prices, payment methods or EZ-Link smart card information, please approach SBS Transit Passenger Customer Service Counter at the station or go to the official SBS Transit website for more information.
- Take NORTH EAST LINE train from SERANGOON MRT STATION (NE12) for 9 stations to OUTRAM PARK MRT STATION (NE3). SUBWAY SBS Transit 16 mins 9.03 km 9:00 AM
- Click to show stops
- Your train ride will have 8 intermediate stops at WOODLEIGH MRT STATION (NE11), POTONG PASIR MRT STATION (NE10), BOON KENG MRT STATION (NE9), FARRER PARK MRT STATION (NE8), LITTLE INDIA MRT STATION (NE7), DHOBY GHAUT MRT STATION (NE6), CLARKE QUAY MRT STATION (NE5) and CHINATOWN MRT STATION (NE4). SUBWAY SBS Transit
- Walk from OUTRAM PARK MRT STATION (NE3) to MARITIME MEDICAL CENTRE PTE LTD WALKING 6 mins 385.89 m 9:17 AM
- You have reached your HEALTH / MEDICAL CENTRE destination.
- Total Adult Fare (SGD) : $1.56
- Total Travel Time : 22 minutes
- Total Waiting Time : 0 minutes
- Total Travel Distance : 9.41 km
- Total Walking Distance : 385.89 m
- Total Stops : 9 stops
- Total Transfer : 0
- Public Transport Operator : 1
- SBS Transit No. : 1800 287 2727
- Data updated as of 01 Jul 2023
- The values above are based on estimates only. Actual values may vary depending on factors such as traffic, time of day, and other unforeseen circumstances. It's always a good idea to check for real-time updates before starting your journey.