How to get to The Pier from Queenstown MRT Station by MRT, LRT or Bus?
Journey Planner 2023
- Start : Queenstown MRT Station ( EW19 )
- Destination : The Pier
- Transport Mode : Train, Bus or LRT/Tram
- Postal Code : 239013
- Category : Sea Ports / Jetty
- Date : 03 Oct 2023
- Start Trip Time : 9:02 AM
- Reach Destination Time : 9:23 AM
Timings based on local Singapore time.
Step By Step Guide
- Walk from QUEENSTOWN MRT STATION to QUEENSTOWN STN EXIT B/C (11149) bus stop. WALKING 1 min 28.10 m 9:03 AM
- Start your journey from QUEENSTOWN STN EXIT B/C (11149) bus stop. For assistance on bus fares, tickets, prices, payment methods or EZ-Link smart card information, please go to the official SBS Transit website for more information.
- Take bus no 51 / 186 from QUEENSTOWN STN EXIT B/C (11149) bus stop for 11 stops to RIVER PL CONDO (06169). BUS SBS Transit 14 mins 3.93 km 9:03 AM
- Click to show stops
- Your bus ride will have 10 intermediate stops at BLK 53A CP (11139), AFT DAWSON RD (10299), OPP SIS BLDG (10289), TANGLIN VIEW (10279), OPP DELTA SPORTS HALL (10269), OPP GAN ENG SENG SEC SCH (10249), BLK 79 (10239), OPP HARVEST MANS (10229), HAVELOCK STN EXIT 4 (06149) and OPP HOTEL MIRAMAR (06159). BUS SBS Transit
- Walk from RIVER PL CONDO (06169) bus stop to THE PIER WALKING 5 mins 368.62 m 9:18 AM
- You have reached your SEA PORTS / JETTY destination.
- Total Adult Fare (SGD) : $1.09
- Total Travel Time : 20 minutes
- Total Waiting Time : 0 minutes
- Total Travel Distance : 4.35 km
- Total Walking Distance : 428.00 m
- Total Stops : 11 stops
- Total Transfer : 0
- Public Transport Operator : 1
- SBS Transit No. : 1800 287 2727
- Data updated as of 01 Jul 2023
- The values above are based on estimates only. Actual values may vary depending on factors such as traffic, time of day, and other unforeseen circumstances. It's always a good idea to check for real-time updates before starting your journey.